SMART has regional offices across the state. A list of offices and phone numbers follows; for more information about each area, click the links on the left-hand side of this page.
- Central Area, serving Crook, Deschutes, Grant and Jefferson counties: 541-797-7726
- Douglas Area, serving Douglas County: 541-672-6477
- Metro Area, serving Clackamas, Multhomah and Washington counties: 971-634-1628
- North Coast Area, serving Clatsop County: 971-634-1614
- Northeast Area, serving Baker, Gilliam, Hood River, Morrow, Umatilla, and Wasco Counties: 971-634-1614
- Northwest Area, serving Lincoln, Marion, Polk, Tillamook and Yamhill counties: 503-391-8423
- Rogue Valley Area, serving Jackson and Josephine counties: 541-734-5628
- South Central Area, serving Klamath and Lake counties: 541-273-2424
- South Coast Area, serving Reedsport, Coos and Curry counties: 541-266-7476
- South Valley Area, serving Benton, Linn and Lane counties: 541-726-3302
SMART Main Office Staff:
SMART always welcomes new volunteers! Check the Get Involved page for descriptions of various volunteer positions. For volunteer openings in your area, check your local office page.
Birdies Fore Books8/9/18See event details ›