SMART Associate Board
Raising Friends and Funds for SMART!
The SMART Associate Board is comprised of emerging professionals who represent diverse skill sets and professional backgrounds, and have demonstrated a commitment to serve as SMART ambassadors within the Portland Metro area.
They work to “friendraise” and fundraise for SMART, building awareness for our mission in the community and bringing in dollars to support local SMART programs. They host one or two small friendraising events each year, as well as a signature fundraising event in the fall. The Associate Board has raised more than $100,000 since their inception in 2012. SMART is grateful to have this committed group of young leaders on board!
Thank you to all of the SMART friends and supporters who joined us for the Associate Board’s annual fundraising event, the SMART Sip! Thanks for their hard work, and the generosity of our sponsors and guests, they raised nearly $24,000 to support local SMART programs.
Associate Board Roster:
- Noor Al-Muhaifeed, ID Experts
- Moira Farnsworth, Boly:Welch – Membership Co-Chair
- Nancy Garcia, AWS Elemental
- Leslie Lesner, Oregon Health & Science University, Casey Eye Institute
- Jody Marshall, Meyer Memorial Trust – Chair
- Liz Olsen, Ferguson Wellman Capital Management
- Jon Parker, Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Jamie Porter, Travel Oregon
- Chris Sawyer, The Standard
- Nate Spere, Brown & Brown Northwest Insurance
- Krista Tappan, Portland Business Journal
- Rebecca Thissell, KPMG LLP
- Laysan Unger, LegitScript – Membership Co-Chair
- Miranda Zimmerli, PGE
For more information about SMART’s Associate Board, please contact Jessica Bowersox, SMART’s Communications Director, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no events at this time.